How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Arthritis Pain?
- Mineral deficiencies can exacerbate joint pain. Apple Cider Vinegar contains the calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus your body needs to dull that pain.
- The magnesium in apple cider vinegar helps bones absorb calcium, which is essential to bone strength.
- Apple cider vinegar also contains antioxidants, beta-carotene, and acetic acid. Anti-oxidants block the damaging effects of free radicals, preventing the cell and tissue damage characteristic of degenerative conditions like arthritis.
- It is rich in enzymes and acids that promote proper digestion and the absorption of the nutrients essential to healthy joints.
- Arthritis pain is partially caused by metabolic waste that is stored in connective tissues. The pectin, acetic acid, and mallic acid in apple cider vinegar help absorb toxins and flush them out of the body.
- When consumed, apple cider vinegar reduces the pain and stiffness of arthritis by dissolving the acid crystals that build up in the joints.
- Once it is processed, apple cider vinegar leaves behind an alkaline residue that helps balance the body’s pH.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar as an Arthritis Remedy
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Cherry Juice
Cherries are rich in anthocyanins, which battle inflammation.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Soak
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with Carrier Oils
5. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
6. Apple Cider Vinegar with Apple and Grape Juices
7. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
8. Apple Cider Vinegar Poultice
9. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Arthritis
Apple cider vinegar and honey are great sources of potassium. They become alkaline when consumed and aid in the safe excretion of excess acids.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis in the Hands
Osteoarthritis often occurs in the hands, and it is more common in women than men. Apple cider vinegar provides relief from pain and stiffness of the hands and fingers.
Method 1: Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Pepper
Apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper contain anti-inflammatory and alkalizing properties that reduce pain and stiffness in the hands.
Method 2: Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Pepper Hand Soak
Method 3: Apple Cider Vinegar for Gout
11. Apple Cider Vinegar for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Apple cider vinegar dissolves the acid crystals that cause the joint stiffness and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Method 1: Warm Apple Cider Vinegar Massage
Method 2: Apple Cider Vinegar with Castor Oil
Castor oil and apple cider vinegar reduce inflammation, restore damaged tissue and boost your immune system.
Tips & Warnings: